[Kmymoney-devel] Online Banking ready for (beta) release

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 08:28:41 UTC 2015

I'd say let's schedule the release of 4.8.0, do it, and after that
switch master to frameworks and start moving into that direction while
keeping the 4.8 branch for KDE4 support. We would need a 1 month
string freeze so I'd go with the end of September, beginning of
October. I know it sounds like too long but it don't want to put too
much pressure on our resources.

Cristian