[Kmymoney-devel] opérations dans l'ordre de saisie

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Jul 4 10:31:26 UTC 2015

Hi Bernard,

On Saturday 04 July 2015 08:19:06 Bernardmx wrote:

> *thank you very much**
> **
> **the numbers are in the orders but not exactly because they are by
> alpha orders at the same date**
> **
> **it is possible to have by exactly order of numbers (ordre de saisie)**

That should be the case if you select 'entry order' (in fact in french that is
'ordre de saisie') as the only sort option. In case that is not working
correctly, please let us know (please make sure to CC the list for that).

BTW, which version of KMyMoney and OS are you using?

Regards

Thomas

> Le 03/07/2015 22:14, Thomas Baumgart a écrit :
> > Bonsoir Bernard,
> >
> > my french is rusty so I hope you understand my answer.
> >
> > You can change the sort order of the ledger by right clicking on the
> > header
> > line of the ledger.
> >
> > I hope that helps
> >
> > Thomas
> >
> > On Wednesday 01 July 2015 07:47:13 Bernard Maeyhieux wrote:
> >> lorsque j'enregistre sur un jour une série d'opérations, celles ci
> >> apparaissent dans l'ordre alphabétique et non dans l'ordre de saisie
> >>
> >> je n'ai pas trouvé comment paramétrer pour remédier à ce problème
> >>
> >> merci de votre réponse
> >>
> >> cordialement et félicitation pour votre logiciel clair et complet
> >>
> >> B MAEYHIEUX

To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up your Windows box, you just need to work on it.
Scott Granneman, Security Focus