[Kmymoney-devel] Online Banking ready for (beta) release

Christian Dávid christian-david at web.de
Thu Jul 2 15:38:46 UTC 2015

Hello,

with the last commits I finished all important todos for publishing KMyMoney
with online banking. I am quite sure there are still some (hopefully minor)
bugs left. From my point of view we should feature freeze the master branch and
see if anybody can find a bug withing the next months.

It won't be a good online banking application but it works fine. I still have
many even small ideas to implement. Anyway, our priority should be the move to
frameworks now. This will also make implementing these ideas easier.

Greetings
Christian