[Kmymoney-devel] Reinvested dividends

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 30 17:21:37 UTC 2015

On 2015.01.30 11:05, Eric Bonney wrote:
> I think I have seen this once before but not sure, it appears right
> now that we can't enter any reinvested dividends into the investment
> accounts? When I try the Enter button stays grayed out. One time I
> was able to just hit enter on my keyboard and it took it, but now as
> of this morning that still doesn't appear to be working.
>
> Is there a work around or am I using an older version? I am running
> 4.7.1 on Kubuntu 14.04.

Eric,

Is this a manually entered transaction, or are you editing an imported
one?  In the latter case, check that the transaction state is cleared
(or at least changed from what it started as).  That has been discussed
on the list, but I don't remember any final conclusion.  I don't recall
that happening with manually entered transactions - but be sure you
have values in all the necessary fields: security, number of shares,
price per share, interest category.  (Those are from memory, so it
might not be accurate.)