[Kmymoney-devel] Feature request

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 28 00:24:58 UTC 2015

On 2013.06.20 10:34, Eric Bonney wrote:
> Just an update, my project is not dead, just on a very long delay and
> I am sorry for that. I had to set it aside once tax season hit here
> in the US and since April 15th things have just been plain busy. I am
> in the middle of moving personally and my work has me swamped right
> now. So while there hasn't been much progress to report on the
> Android version, I am hoping that once I get settled in my new place
> I will be able to devote some time again to the project and get
> moving again.
>
> -Eric

Just another ping for an update of current status.  Someone recently
posted on the kmymoney mailing list with the idea of creating a web
app.  However, his main goal seems to just be capturing cash
transactions during the day, so they can be loaded into KMM at home.
It seems that should be a reasonable task for an android version.

Thanks.