[Kmymoney-devel] [kmymoney4] [Bug 342997] New: CSV export and import does not seem to work
pascal_auge at msn.com
Sun Jan 18 12:15:22 UTC 2015
Bug ID: 342997
Summary: CSV export and import does not seem to work
Platform: MS Windows
OS: MS Windows
Assignee: kmymoney-devel at kde.org
Reporter: pascal_auge at msn.com
When using "File / Export / CSV" menu and selecting a bank account, the
resulted file does not contain values. Only column headers are extracted (see
Similarly, when using "File / Import / CSV", no data is imported in KMyMoney.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select "File / Export / CSV" menu
2. Select a CSV file (on Windows Desktop in my case)
3. Select a bank account (investment account in my case)
4. Select "Account" in "Content to export"
5. Do not change proposed dates (dates are correctly displayed and match with
6. Click on "Export" button
Following you will fin the content of extracted file :
Date Bénéficiaire Montant Account/Cat Note Etat Numéro
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the KMyMoney-devel