[Kmymoney-devel] Bug in database upgrade

Christian Dávid christian-david at web.de
Sun Jan 11 09:42:39 UTC 2015

Am Dienstag, 28. Oktober 2014, 19:39:57 schrieb Christian Dávid:
> I guess that is only possible if someone extracts the database generation
> code  from an old git version by hand. When was the database version 0
> introduced (KMyMoney's version?)?

The oldest commit I could find was af322f75 from 02/32/2010 and there was
already "unsigned int MyMoneyDbDef::m_currentVersion = 6;". I even looked at
the CVS repositories on sourceforge but I could not find the database definition
there.

Does somebody know when the development of the database storage started?