[Kmymoney-devel] Master branch is open for development

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Jan 5 14:29:21 UTC 2015

Hi Chris,

once this is in master, I will take an even closer look at the stuff. I just
did not have the time lately to switch between the two branches too many
times.

I am struggling with some SEPA stuff which I discuss on the AqBanking list
with Martin Preuss. OK, we haven't talked about it lately, but the problem is
still pending and very distracting for me as well as for Martin as it is
specific to two or three banks. Details in German on AqBanking list.

If you feel that the code is ready for a wider audience feel free to merge it.
Be prepared for a lot of problems in the future ;)

Regards

Thomas