[Kmymoney-devel] Master branch is open for development

Christian Dávid christian-david at web.de
Sun Jan 4 17:42:51 UTC 2015

Am Freitag, 3. Oktober 2014, 00:50:52 schrieb Cristian Oneț:
> Christian: you could start merging the add-onlinebanking branch into
> master whenever you find it appropriate

Hi Crisitan,

I am surprised to write this; but I think we can merge add-onlinebanking. There
is only one important tasks left ([1]).

Except that issue it should be save to use KMyMoney. If the online banking
functions are used I recommend to use a tan generator. There are signs it could
try to send a job several times under still unknown circumstances.

More testers are required to find bugs and it seems nobody is interested in
using the add-onlinebanking branch, yet. I hope this changes after the merge.

Also I want to highlight these two commits [2] & [3] as they remove a
function.

What do you think?

Greetings
Chris

P.S.: I guess we have to spend some time with Jenkins after the merge.
Btw: the diff file add-onlinebanking <-> master has nearly 24000 lines.

[1] https://todo.kde.org/?controller=task&action=show&task_id=644
[2]
https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/office/kmymoney/repository/revisions/533c9804859c2cca03805d8597ec96de5f53a7f7
[3]