[Kmymoney-devel] Google Code In

Christian Dávid christian-david at web.de
Fri Jan 2 10:20:47 UTC 2015

Hi,

at the moment Google Code In is running where students of age 10 to 17 can earn points by solving tasks. I have some spare time and I am interested to post and mentor such a task. The task could be something like write a python script to convert iban & bic data of a central bank into a sqlite database as it is done for Germany allready (add-onlinebanking branch only). Of course it is part of the task to find the datasource and copyright information etc. Here we could use that the participants speak different languages - unfortunately most central banks do not translate thier websites very well. Are you okay with that?

Greetings
Chris