[Kmymoney-devel] Help, I don't get it

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Feb 28 16:48:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

well, since my build directory is a subdir to the source directory, find
should have found it, but it is not there.

Where is the code that generates it? It must be somewhere in the
CMakeLists.txt files, right? Which one? BTW, I am on cmake 2.8.11.2, the one
provided with my distro, just in case you use a feature only provided by a
newer version.

Cheers

Thomas