[Kmymoney-devel] Help, I don't get it

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 27 19:40:51 UTC 2015

On 2015.02.27 14:21, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just synced with git master and compiled as usual, when I hit the
> problem,
> that a header file was missing. It is referenced in two locations,
> but I can't
> seem to find it in my sandbox.
>
> thb at thb-nb:~/devel/kmymoney (master)$ git grep
> payeeidentifier_iban_bic_delegates_export.h
> kmymoney/payeeidentifier/ibanandbic/widgets/ibanbicitemdelegate.h:#include
> "payeeidentifier_iban_bic_delegates_export.h"
> kmymoney/payeeidentifier/ibanandbic/widgets/ibanbicitemedit.h:#include
> "payeeidentifier_iban_bic_delegates_export.h"
>

> but
>

> thb at thb-nb:~/devel/kmymoney (master)$ find . -name
> payeeidentifier_iban_bic_delegates_export.h
>
> does not return a single file. Hence I get:
>
> [100%] Building CXX object
> kmymoney/payeeidentifier/ibanandbic/widgets/CMakeFiles/payeeidentifier_iban_bic_delegates.dir/ibanbicitemdelegate.cpp.o
> In file included from
> /home/thb/devel/kmymoney/kmymoney/payeeidentifier/ibanandbic/widgets/ibanbicitemdelegate.cpp:19:0:
> /home/thb/devel/kmymoney/kmymoney/payeeidentifier/ibanandbic/widgets/ibanbicitemdelegate.h:26:55:
> fatal error: payeeidentifier_iban_bic_delegates_export.h: No such
> file or
> directory
>  #include "payeeidentifier_iban_bic_delegates_export.h"
>                                                        ^
> compilation terminated.
> make[2]: ***
> [kmymoney/payeeidentifier/ibanandbic/widgets/CMakeFiles/payeeidentifier_iban_bic_delegates.dir/ibanbicitemdelegate.cpp.o]
> Error 1
> make[1]: ***
> [kmymoney/payeeidentifier/ibanandbic/widgets/CMakeFiles/payeeidentifier_iban_bic_delegates.dir/all]
> Error 2
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>

> What am I missing? The CI build is OK (maybe it is not compiling this
> part of
> the project). Christian?

I just started a build of git master, and find found
./build/kmymoney/payeeidentifier/ibanandbic/widgets/payeeidentifier_iban_bic_delegates_export.h
so it looks like (at least for me) it is created either by cmake or by
make.  (I did the find after the make had started, so I can't be sure
which created it.)  The make is now only at 8%, so I don't know if I'll
get any error related to this before it's complete.