[Kmymoney-devel] Consider having Invoicing, Billing and Balance Sheets in the future developments.

James Macharia jmacharia07 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 13:24:36 UTC 2015

Dear Developers,

I have been a staunch user of KMyMoney since early 2010. I find the
application to be of great help.

I strongly urge for the following to make it a complete Financial and
Accounting Tool by :-
1) Develop an Invoicing System that allows users to create invoices and
also if created erroneously can delete and re-enter a new invoice. This
includes all the necessary procedures such as posting and payment receipts.
2) Develop a vendor and Billing System so that if one receives bills to
make payments at a later date can do so with ease. Also if bills are paid
erroneously should have the accessibility to delete and re-enter payments.
This should reflect accurately on the ledger i.e. Once Raised and Paid or
Received Payments.
3) Reports in relation to accounting:-
 a- Balance Sheets
 b- Equity Statements