[Kmymoney-devel] Yet another OFX import issue

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 4 01:27:41 UTC 2015

On 2015.02.03 18:46, aga wrote:

> On 03/02/15 22:41, Jack wrote:

>>> This being a new day, has <DTSTART>20141202" been updated to
>>> yesterday's date?
>>
>> Not to yesterday's date, but to 20141203, which I'm guessing is 60
>> days
>> before today.  It looks like it's using the "Today minus [60] days"
>> setting instead of "Last update."  I believe that setting is in the
>> kmm
>> file as an index, not a text value.  Do we have an "off by one"
>> issue?
>> Not a typical one, as setting to a specific date works fine.
>> Setting to
>> today minus 5 days works (20150129).  Setting that back to 10 days
>> and
>> then selecting "Last update" reverts to 20141203.  So it looks like
>> it
>> is using the "default" of today minus 60 days if "Last update" is
>> checked.
>>
>> I'll have to see if I can create a smaller test case.
>>
>> Too bad there isn't an ofx server out there where you can set up test
>> accounts just for this sort of testing.
>>
> Sounds like one for the OFX list?

I don't think so.  The choice of start date of download is specified on
the Edit Account Dialog, Online Settings Tab, Import Details subtab.
The three choices are "Last update", "Today minus" with a spinbox for
number of days, or "Pick date" with a date selector.  Also note that
that DTSTART is part of the OFX request, not the response.  That all
sounds like KMM stuff, not something buried within libofx.