[Kmymoney-devel] Yet another OFX import issue

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 2 23:04:33 UTC 2015

Using OFX direct connect, I just updated an investment account.  The
most recent transactions imported were for 2014/12/31.  The online
settings have start date of import set to last update.  If I delete one
of the transactions from 2014/12/31 and update the account again, it
re-imports that transaction.  Since the last update was today, I would
not expect it to import anything from over a month ago.

Looking into the log (ofxlog.txt) the relevant line looks like
"<DTSTART>20141202" and this does not seem to change to today's date
after an import, whether or not it actually imports any transactions as
new.  If I explicitly set a start date of import, that date does show
up in <DTSTART> in the next update, but if I set it back to date of
last update, it goes back to 20141202.  The clock on my PC is correct.
This is with git head (Version 4.7.90-826bb6aa03) as of a few weeks
ago.  I'll try to do some more testing, but would appreciate any
suggestions as to where I might look for anything else that could
affect this.  I wouldn't expect a bug, as I don't recall any changes in
this area recently - have I missed something?

Another minor odd point is that if it DOES import a transaction, I get
the popup showing how many transactions were downloaded, how many were
duplicates, etc.  If all the downloaded transactions are duplicates, I
don't get the popup at all.

Thanks for any ideas.