[Kmymoney-devel] Handling of Errors in Online Banking

Christian Dávid christian-david at web.de
Sun Feb 1 20:15:51 UTC 2015

Hello,

the last open step before we can release 4.8 from my point of view is the
error handling in online banking. But I could need some ideas how this could
be done. The execution of the jobs is potentially asynchronously and the error
response of the bank is likely an error message (=unstructured string).

Has somebody an idea how this can be done in a user friendly way? I would love
not to create huge logs with long, cryptic error messages which are useless
for the user anyway.

Greetings
Christian