[Kmymoney-devel] libOFX question (relates to recent OFX failures with Chase credit card downloads)

Michael Wolfe wolfemi1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 14:20:40 UTC 2015

As a side note, I am also having this problem; I wasn't aware that there
was something Chase was expecting KMyMoney to send back.

If anyone needs testing for a fix with Chase Bank, I'm available to do
so if there's a testing version available for Windows (or alternatively
some handholding with a code patch so I can build it myself!).

-Mike Wolfe
wolfemi1 at gmail.com