[Kmymoney-devel] Reproduced failure: Jenkins-kde-ci: alkimia master kf5-qt5 » Linux,gcc - Build # 3 - Still Unstable!

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Dec 6 08:43:10 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Saturday 05 December 2015 18:53:42 Jack Ostroff wrote:

> First, I finally realized this was for libalkimia, and not for the
> frameworks branch of KMM.  (I'm still working on that...) This built
> fine for me, twice, using either gcc 4.8.5 or 4.9.3.  However, I
> wondered if there is any way to be sure I'm actually using all the same
> framework and library versions?  So as another  test, instead of simply
> doing "cmake source" and then ccmake to alter the install directory, I
> copied the full cmake line from Jenkins.  That version failed the first
> alkvalue test.
>
> So - what information can I provide or how can I help debug?
>
> (Minor point - I started by trying to use the gentoo 9999 ebuild.  That
> built fine, but wouldn't install due to [expected?] file collisions.
> I'm actually not sure why it let me even do the emerge since
> libalkimia:4 is clearly installed and a blocker in the 9999 ebuild.)
>
> I don't think it provides any useful information, but the actual cmake
> line that led to the failure was:
> cmake -DBUILD_COVERAGE=ON  -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug
> -DECM_ENABLE_SANITIZERS='address' -DBUILD_TESTING=ON
> -DSIP_DEFAULT_SIP_DIR=/home/jack/KDE/KMM/installframeworks/share/sip/
> -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/jack/KDE/KMM/installframeworks
> /path-to-portage-git-download/libalkimia-9999

I have seen some reports on kde-core-devel about the address sanitizer
stuff. Not sure if that is related here. The subject there was

RFC: Enabling -DECM_ENABLE_SANITIZERS='address' in jenkins

New processes are created by other processes, just like new humans.
New humans are created by other humans, of course, not by processes.
(Unix System Administrator Handbook)