[Kmymoney-devel] Peculiar file selection issue

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 11:25:20 UTC 2015

I had downloaded a file successfully, but when I came to open the file,
it was not there.

Arrange this structure or similar.

~/Documents/AAA/AA
-  AA.csv
~/Documents/BBB/BB
-  BB.csv

Now open the KMyMoney file selector to ~/Documents/AAA/AA.
In the file path, replace the AAA with BBB and hit Return, or reload.
The selector body is still showing AA.csv  This led me to think I had
successfully downloaded to BBB, when in fact the file went into AAA.

This was with the CSV plugin, but I found the same happened in KMyMoney
itself.

The same operation in Konqueror correctly indicates the path does not exist.

Is this a bug?  It looks like it to me.