[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney suddenly not entering transactions

Eric Bonney eric at ericbonney.com
Fri Aug 14 14:21:40 UTC 2015

So I was able to get a working copy from one of the older versions stored
on Dropbox. Here is the output of my session that I just did after entering
about 4 or 5 transactions with no problem, but then once I try to enter the
schedules it crashes.

eric at DELL-XPS-8700:~$ kmymoney
Bus::open: Can not get ibus-daemon's address.
IBusInputContext::createInputContext: no connection to ibus-daemon
kmymoney(4143)/kdecore (K*TimeZone*): KSystemTimeZones: ktimezoned
initialize() D-Bus call failed:  "The name org.kde.kded was not provided by
any .service files"

7:2015/08/14 10-17-57:aqbanking(4143):started
KMyMoney kbanking plugin loaded
KMyMoney reconciliation report plugin loaded
KMyMoney csvimport plugin loaded
KMyMoney printcheck plugin loaded
QFSFileEngine::open: No file name specified
KMyMoney ofximport plugin loaded
KMyMoney csvexport plugin loaded
KMyMoney iCalendar plugin loaded
request balance for A000180 at 2015-08-14
request balance for A000207 at 2015-08-14
request balance for A000188 at 2015-08-14
request balance for A000180 at 2015-08-13
request balance for A000188 at 2015-08-13
request balance for A000207 at 2015-08-13
QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a paintEvent
QPainter::translate: Painter not active
QPainter::setClipRect: Painter not active
Error in function void MyMoneyStorageSql::writeKeyValuePairs(const
QString&, const QVariantList&, const QList<QMap<QString, QString> >&) :
writing KVP
Driver = QSQLITE, Host = localhost, User = eric, Database =
/home/eric/Eric/Dropbox/KMyMoney/EABonney.sqlite
Driver Error:
Database Error No -1:
Text:
Error type 0
Executed: INSERT INTO kmmKeyValuePairs (kvpType, kvpId, kvpKey, kvpData)
VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?);
Query error No 11: database disk image is malformed Unable to fetch row
Error type 1
void MyMoneyStorageSql::cancelCommitUnit(const QString&) - void
MyMoneyStorageSql::writeKeyValuePairs(const QString&, const QVariantList&,
const QList<QMap<QString, QString> >&) s/be void
MyMoneyStorageSql::modifyAccountList(const QList<MyMoneyAccount>&)
Unable to store transaction within engine: Error in function void
MyMoneyStorageSql::writeKeyValuePairs(const QString&, const QVariantList&,
const QList<QMap<QString, QString> >&) : writing KVP
Driver = QSQLITE, Host = localhost, User = eric, Database =
/home/eric/Eric/Dropbox/KMyMoney/EABonney.sqlite
Driver Error:
Database Error No -1:
Text:
Error type 0
Executed: INSERT INTO kmmKeyValuePairs (kvpType, kvpId, kvpKey, kvpData)
VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?);
Query error No 11: database disk image is malformed Unable to fetch row
Error type 1

So is this saying something is messed up with my schedules? When I look at
them they appear to be just fine, but I get the same error no matter which
schedule I choose to try and enter.

Thanks,
Eric