[Kmymoney-devel] [kmymoney4] [Bug 350904] New: Net worth currency not updated when changing the base currency
francois at fmarier.org
Mon Aug 3 05:23:18 UTC 2015
Bug ID: 350904
Summary: Net worth currency not updated when changing the base
Platform: Debian unstable
Assignee: kmymoney-devel at kde.org
Reporter: francois at fmarier.org
Setting a new base currency doesn't force the net worth display on the home
"tab" to be recomputed in the new currency.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new file with EUR as the base currency.
2. Create a new "EUR Account" checking account with EUR as the currency and an
initial balance of 10 EUR.
3. Create a new "USD Account" checking account with USD as the currency and an
initial balance of 10 USD (exchange rate of 2 USD to 1 EUR).
4. Look at the Net Worth amount on the Home screen and notice that it's 15 EUR.
5. Change the base currency to USD.
6. Go to Accounts, then back to Home.
7. Look at the Net Worth.
It's still showing up as 15 EUR as per the attached screenshot.
It should be showing up as 30 USD.
If you save, close the file and then re-open it, it shows up correctly as 30
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the KMyMoney-devel