[Kmymoney-devel] [kmymoney4] [Bug 350903] Consistency check fails after changing base currency
francois at fmarier.org
Mon Aug 3 05:19:29 UTC 2015
--- Comment #3 from Francois Marier <francois at fmarier.org> ---
The work-around I found is to:
1. Change the base currency to USD.
2. Create a new checking account called "Bank Account" in USD.
3. Open the "Cash Account" settings and set an opening balance of 1 AUD.
4. Edit the "Opening Balances (AUD)" transaction and change it to be a transfer
from "Bank Account" to "Cash Account" for 1 AUD with an exchange rate of 0.5
USD to 1 AUD.
5. Select "Tools | Consistency Check" and notice it now works fine.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the KMyMoney-devel