[Kmymoney-devel] [kmymoney4] [Bug 350903] New: Consistency check fails after changing base currency
francois at fmarier.org
Mon Aug 3 05:17:43 UTC 2015
Bug ID: 350903
Summary: Consistency check fails after changing base currency
Platform: Debian unstable
Assignee: kmymoney-devel at kde.org
Reporter: francois at fmarier.org
Changing the base currency leads to consistency check failures because accounts
are missing some needed historical exchange rates.
Steps to Reproduce:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new file with EUR as the base currency.
2. Create a new cash account called "Cash Account" in AUD with 2014-01-01 as
the opening date and $0 as the opening balance.
3. Add a transaction in that account for 20 AUD on 2015-08-02 with "Meal" as
4. Select "Tools | Consistency Check" and notice it works fine.
5. Set the base currency to USD using "Tools | Currencies".
6. Select "Tools | Consistency Check" and notice it now fails with the attached
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the KMyMoney-devel