[Kmymoney-devel] [kmymoney4] [Bug 345781] New: Cheque number in /kmymoney/dialogs/kenterscheduledlg.cpp does not auto-increment.
agander93 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 22:30:05 UTC 2015
Bug ID: 345781
Summary: Cheque number in
/kmymoney/dialogs/kenterscheduledlg.cpp does not
Version: git master
Platform: openSUSE RPMs
Assignee: kmymoney-devel at kde.org
Reporter: agander93 at gmail.com
If cheque numbers are set to auto-increment, and a schedule is created with
write-cheque as the payment method and a cheque number is entered, all entries
for that schedule continue to use the original cheque number.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create schedule with write-cheque as the payment method.
2. Enter a cheque number.
3. Accept that first schedule transaction.
4. Enter the following occurrence.
5. Observe that the cheque number has not incremented.
6. The original cheque number is applied to all following occurrences.
The cheque number should get incremented.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the KMyMoney-devel