[Kmymoney-devel] Compiling KMM with plugins (not located into /usr)

Vincent Frison vincent.frison at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 17:07:18 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to compile KMM from the following Git repo :
http://git.symlink.me/?p=romain/kmymoney.git;a=summary

It's a normal KMM (4.6.90) but with the Weboob plugin. That plugin
allows one click fetching of online statements (apparently french banks are
not supported by aqBanking). That way is much more convenient than logon
into the bank, download OFX/QIF file, and then import them into KMM.

Everything is fine except that my local KMM always tries to load plugins
from /usr instead of my local build.

So apparently the -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX option at compilation time is not
enough for the plugins. It's ok for the installation itself (files are
copied to the right place) but it's not for the runtime.

Maybe there's a special cmake option for plugins (I don't find it) or a
settings in the KDE configuration ?

Thanks for your help,

Vincent.