[Kmymoney-devel] Review Request 120153: Remove the OFX investment transactions amount sign inversion hack.

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 17 22:39:00 UTC 2014

On 2014.09.12 08:16, Cristian Oneț wrote:
> > On Sept. 12, 2014, 12:10 p.m., Allan Anderson wrote:
>>> I've confirmed that when the OFX file (produced from the logfile)
>>> is imported into a checking account, the sign now is correct. I've
>>> also imported a number of my own non-OFX files and they too are OK.
>>> I'm not an OFX user, and I'm assuming that the second half of the
>>> file is informational and not for import.
>
> Thanks, then somebody using OFX to import investment transactions
> should check this patch, anybody up to the task?

I'll be glad to test, if someone sends me the OFX file to use, or gives
me better directions on creating it from the ofx log file attached to
the bug.  I tried removing everything outside the <OFX>......</OFX>
but it complains about no Statement balance, and finds 0 transactions.
I'm willing to believe I've done something wrong, but so far, I can't
figure out what.