[Kmymoney-devel] A thought about the colours used for scheduled transactions in ledger view

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 5 22:56:29 UTC 2014

On 2014.04.13 10:42, mk-lists at email.de wrote:
> On 28 Mar 2014, at 08:55 , Chris <DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au> wrote:
> > On windows at least by removing the tick from use system colours my
> problem appears resolved
> I have solved it for me on OSX just like that. It’s still no easily
> visible, but at least it gets very clear when those items are
> selected.

Does anyone have a good, short description of what the "Use system
colors" checkbox actually does?  (For the manual.)  I'll certainly add
that if you are getting strange colors or combination of colors,
toggling this checkbox might help.

Would a reasonable description be: "If the 'Use system colors' box is
checked, the KMyMoney will use colors set by the system, such as from
the selected theme, although the details depend on which Operating
System you are on."  ?