[Kmymoney-devel] Blank payee

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 24 14:27:59 UTC 2014

SQL would certainly work, but probably more effort then directly
editing the file, as I'd have to save to database, figure out the SQL I
need, then save back to file.

Question: as investment transactions normally don't have a Payee
specified, might it be considered a bug that the import created one?