[Kmymoney-devel] [onlinebanking] proposals for improved usability

MK mailing.m1 at kkk-web.de
Sun Oct 19 14:47:03 UTC 2014

Hi Christian!

> Just wondering : Did you use KMyMoney to actually send a credit transfer
> to your bank? Did you use chipTan/opticalTan/s at artTan?
No, I didn't send real data - just cancelled before sending. I haven't sent
any SEPA transfer since the transition to the new numbering scheme.

AqFinance uses RC4 with my bank -a cipher which seems to be insecure- so I
patched aqbanking not to use it anymore. I plan to use aqbanking+kmymoney
for transfers in near future.

Missing the time right now I will deal with SEPA transfers during long and
dark winter evenings :-)

Martin