[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney 4.7.0, the first release candidate for 4.8, has been released

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 21:36:24 UTC 2014

Hi,

A standalone installer for the new version on Windows is available at
[1]. Marko let us know when it's available on OSX so we can update
[2]. Thanks to everyone for their work on this version.

Regards,
Cristian

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/kmymoney2/files/KMyMoney-Windows/4.7.0/kmymoney-x86-setup-4.7.0.exe/download
[2] http://www.kmymoney.org/