[Kmymoney-devel] Error creating custom report

Eric Bonney eric at ericbonney.com
Wed Nov 5 13:59:12 UTC 2014

I have finally upgraded to the latest release of KMyMoney, 4.7.1 on my
desktop running Kubuntu 14.04. Since doing this I am receiving the
following error when I try to create a new report from a previously created
user report:

Cannot add report, reason: "Error in function void
MyMoneyStorageSql::writeReport(const MyMoneyReport&, QSqlQuery&) : writing
Reports
Driver = QSQLITE, Host = localhost, User = eric, Database =
/home/eric/Dropbox/KMyMoney/EABonney.sqlite
Driver Error:
Database Error No -1:
Text:
Error type 0
Executed: INSERT INTO kmmReportConfig (name, XML, id) VALUES (?, ?, ?);
Query error No 19: UNIQUE constraint failed: kmmReportConfig.id Unable to
fetch row
Error type 1"

This happens every time I try to create a new report with a user defined
date range. Anyone else getting this?

Eric