[Kmymoney-devel] Master branch is open for development

Christian Dávid christian-david at web.de
Sun Nov 2 16:33:54 UTC 2014

Am Montag, 13. Oktober 2014, 08:09:37 schrieb Cristian Oneț:
> I've managed to build aqbanking from git master and KMyMoney from the
> add-onlinebanking branch, so I'm waiting for that HBCI test account
>
> :).

Hi Cristian,

I did not get any answer for the test-account, yet. Maybe the developer is too
busy at the moment (his website hbci4java.kapott.org was not updated for a year
now).

As a workaround I just pushed a new mockup plugin. If you compile with
ENABLE_ONLINEJOBPLUGINMOCKUP enabled, you can map any account to the
onlineJob-plugin mockup. It will tell KMyMoney that all onlineTask which are
available can be done with that specific account (multiple accounts are
possible as well). So you can open the edit widget.

The edit widget is not usable then, because wrong restrictions/settings are
used. But I'll solve that another day.

Greetings
Christian