[Kmymoney-devel] Comments about KMyMoney

Alec Evans alec.evans at libertysurf.fr
Fri May 30 08:49:34 UTC 2014

Liked the look of KMyMoney when I tested it on my old laptop, running Linux
Mint.

Downloaded the latest version 4.6.4 for my main Windows 7 64-bit computer -
seemed to install OK but when I try to run it nothing happens.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling - even on a different drive - still
zilch.

Looks like at least one other person has exactly the same problem - I found
(still unanswered) support request #76, dated 2013-08-04 (!) on sourceforge.

What a pity.

Alec