[Kmymoney-devel] Current KMyMoney crashing on startup on OSX due to custom patch to kdelibs4

mk-lists at email.de mk-lists at email.de
Wed May 21 07:18:45 UTC 2014

Hi devs,

we’ve got a weird crash of KMM on OSX using KDE libraries version 4.12.[45] during startup.
There is a ticket at MacPorts’ trac [1] as well as a discussion on KDE-MAC [2] and MACPORTS-USERS [3] about it.

It’s caused by a custom patch brought in on MacPorts to enable KDE applications to use the raster graphics system of Qt4.

	Somehow KMM doesn’t like to be started in the raster graphics mode!

I think it would make sense, if we could figure out why this crash actually can occur and whether we can make KMM also run in raster mode.

Greets,
Marko

[1] https://trac.macports.org/ticket/43767
[2] http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-mac/2014-May/001063.html