[Kmymoney-devel] KMMDroid alive and kicking

Eric Bonney eric at ericbonney.com
Wed May 14 23:48:15 UTC 2014

Hi everyone!

So after a year or so of letting this project lay idle I have resurrected
it again. I have it just about updated to the latest API and starting to
fix some other bugs.

I have a quick question about investment accounts. I am trying to figure
out how the actual current balance in an investment account is figured. I
don't see it stored in the database anywhere so I am guessing there is a
calculation going on somewhere right?

If so can someone point me where to look?

Thanks,
Eric