[Kmymoney-devel] Feature request - tagging

Mikael Kujanpää mikael.kujanpaa at iki.fi
Wed May 7 20:14:40 UTC 2014

On 07.05.2014 18:31, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> Hi Zdenek,
>
> tagging has already been implemented and is available in the source
> repository. It will be part of the next release which is foreseen
> during the
> summer. In case you are adventurous, you can build KMyMoney from
> source and
> have it right away.

Unfortunately, as far as I know, tagging functionality has been
implemented only for whole transactions. So you can't tag splits inside
transactions. Because of that, at least I can't take the functionality
in use at all, and I have to still maintain my own notes-based "tags".

This has been situation for several years now. It's unfortunate for
those who would use the tags for individual splits, but while I really
hope the situation improves in the future, I can't complain. Heck, how
could I ever since you guys have implemented and open sourced something
so great as KMyMoney?

(Sorry Thomas, I first accidentally sent this directly to you.)

--
Mikki