[Kmymoney-devel] Feature request - tagging

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed May 7 15:31:57 UTC 2014

Hi Zdenek,

tagging has already been implemented and is available in the source
repository. It will be part of the next release which is foreseen during the
summer. In case you are adventurous, you can build KMyMoney from source and
have it right away.

Regards

Thomas

On Wednesday 07 May 2014 14:54:22 Zdenek Hatas wrote:

> After several years with kmymoney I´d like to propose feature request.
>
> It could be useful if kmymoney will be able to add tags to individual
> transactions.
> Tags could differentiate individual transaction types for example (card
> payment, wire transfer ...etc.).
>
> Although it's possible to put that information in note, but when
> transaction will hold it as separate field, it will be possible to set
> better filters and reports.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Zdenek H.
>
> --
> PGP key ID: A33F8622
> Fingerprint: BCC4 34ED 7887 7DBF CFA3  DB5B 9235 9981 A33F 8622

The Unix Guru's View of Sex:
# unzip; strip; touch; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; umount; sleep