[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney website

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 06:46:15 UTC 2014

We still need to move the user compliments section and maybe some other
stuff, anyway I'll check this and get back to you when I think that it's OK
to perform the switch. One question though before moving the tarballs to
KDE infrastructure: dos it have something similar like sourceforge's
download stats?

Regards,
Cristian