[Kmymoney-devel] another sort issue - investment page

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 30 22:09:58 UTC 2014

Actually, I don't remember if this has been mentioned in the past or
not.

On the investments page, you can click on the header of a column to
sort on that column.  Unfortunately, it seems that all the columns,
including the numeric ones (value, quantity, and price) get sorted
alphabetically, which isn't much use for the numeric columns.  Should I
open a bug report?  Is this something easy to fix, or not - perhaps due
to the way the page gets rendered.