[Kmymoney-devel] KMM crashing due to AqBanking on MacOSX

mk-lists at email.de mk-lists at email.de
Wed Mar 26 20:56:45 UTC 2014

Now I figured that obviously one of the 3 transaction downloads (the one in the middle) did not finish successfully, which caused the crash at shutting down KMM.

This I conclude from the fact that now that I tried the same 3 downloads once more I realised that the 2nd one this time actually showed one new incoming transaction, which wasn’t the case before…

Well, I guess this is a tough nut to debug, if not impossible, now.