[Kmymoney-devel] Online quotation update

pjp13 at free.fr pjp13 at free.fr
Tue Mar 25 09:49:02 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have been a user of MS-Money for years but since MS stopped online quotation update I have been looking for a replacement software.
I found that KMyMoney has numerous and great features and is very user friendly. I'd really like to switch from MSMoney to KMYMoney, but so far I have been unable to retrieve online quotation with KMyMoney, which is a major drawback since it is the primary reason for my abandoning MS Money.

I live in France so I tried "Yahoo France" for online quotation with the following parameters :

Format de date : %d/%m/%y

I suspect that it has something to do with the regular expressions used to retrieve the data from Yahoo web page, but it is far beyond my skills to manipulate such a language.

Thank you in advance if you can help me solve this problem.

Regards.

Pascal Thévenard
Marseille - France