[Kmymoney-devel] Editing Multiple Investment Transactions

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Mon Mar 10 00:49:48 UTC 2014

I think it's low risk. I've been using the development branch for many
years and it's rock solid. I compile a new version every week or two so I
always have the latest features. I can also include patches when one that
looks interesting is posted here. I still backup my KMM file every day just
in case but I've never needed to revert to it.

I have scripts that automate the process of compiling and switching
binaries which I'm planning to clean up and make public soon if you are
interested. I posted them once before but I think it was before git.

*----Brendan*