[Kmymoney-devel] Building kmymoney and unresolved dependencies

Chris DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au
Wed Mar 5 11:27:43 UTC 2014

I am resending this as it seems to have not gone to the list. My apologies
if you get it twice.

When compiling kmymoney 4.6.4 on windows it appears my imports and exports
are somehow out of sync

I get a huge number of unresolved references as I have previously mentioned.

It appears the problem is that the libraries are built without the windows
specific "_imp__" on the exports but when I am compiling kmymoney the linker
is expecting the "_imp__" + mangled name

for example the linker is looking for
_imp___ZNK7KLocale28negativeMonetarySignPositionEv
but the export is called _ZNK7KLocale28negativeMonetarySignPositionEv

I assume I have to pass another flag or remove a flag from gcc to tell it to
look for the correct export. but I am not sure how to do this.

DC