[Kmymoney-devel] CAMT 053 format

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Tue Mar 4 12:57:47 UTC 2014

Hi Roeland,

On Tuesday 04 March 2014 11:54:09 Roeland Graat wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Since the SEPA transformation of banking transaction details, my bank
> (ABN-AMRO NL) advises to use the CAMT 053 export format, which contains all
> transaction details.
>
> According to them the MT940/MT942 does not currently does not contain all
> fields. For example the payee account number is incorperated in the
> description field.
>
> Information on the CAMT 053 format:
> http://www.betaalvereniging.nl/wp-uploads/2012/07/NVB-IG-Bank-to-Customer-St
> atement-CAMT-053-v0-99-final.pdf
>
> Are there any plans to implement this format into kmymoney?
>
> If not, can you point me in the right direction to implement a parser
> myself.

We use AqBanking as the abstraction layer for this kind of format. It might be
best to get in touch with the authors of AqBanking at aqbanking-
user at lists.aqbanking.de.

Hope that helps.

If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming
must be the process of putting them in. -- Edsger W. Dijkstra