[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney icons

Gilcio Amaral-Martins gilcio.amaral at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 17:09:56 UTC 2014

Hi Thomas and Alvaro,
Only packages not included in the official distribution are considered as
dependency  at SlackBuilds.org. Oxygen is part of the KDE slackware
distribution so it will not be considered a KMy Money dependency  but I
will write a note warning the users about that.
The only issue is for users of older versions of KDE trying to upgrade to a
newer release of KMyMoney. Slackware 14.1 the most recent version for
example distributes KDE- 4.10.5.
Can you manage a transition in this case?
Regards
Gilcio