[Kmymoney-devel] update Quicken IDs?

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 21 19:40:45 UTC 2014

On 2014.06.21 15:22, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> On Saturday 21 June 2014 15:20:06 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
>
> > I have the latest master of kde-dev-scripts.
> >
>> It's throwing an error connecting to svn.kde.org -> Fetching l10n
>> docs for office/kmymoney ... svn: E210002: Unable to connect to a
>> repository at URL
>> 'svn+ssh://svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/stable/l10n-kde4/subdirs'
> >
> > I can connect to that host via ssh, though.
>
> The script tries to pull the stuff off svn:

Did you use the "-n" switch?  I believe I did NOT use it when trying my
old version, and I got the svn failure.  When I tried the new version,
I DID use -n, and it worked.  I wonder if the translations are indeed
still in svn, but however it's trying to log in for you is failing,
where anonymous access still works.