[Kmymoney-devel] Information+Request

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 12:37:27 UTC 2014

On 11/06/14 13:05, Ken Owen wrote:
> Need instruction on importing gnu cash file. I get the accounts correctly imported, but with $0 balances. Thanks. Ken

You should be able to access the handbook from the first item in the
Help menu, then look for Importing and Exporting.  One of the first
points mentioned is -
"
The import will probably only work correctly if presented with a valid
file. It is recommended that the GnuCash Check & Repair All function (in
the Actions menu) be run before attempting to import."

Does that help?  What about the rest of that section?

If you still have a problem, might you be able to create a small GnuCash
file with dummy data, and which exhibits your problem?  If so, please
send that here.

This is not my area I'm afraid, but there should be others who may be
able to help.

Please reply to the list.