[Kmymoney-devel] KDE-srcbuild, KMyMoney and raster graphics on OSX

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Thu Jun 5 21:17:21 UTC 2014

Hi devs,

I am coming back to the list regarding KMM’s raster graphics issue on OSX
since Ian has gotten a little further regarding a possible workaround
(which I am forwarding as is from KDE-MAC for you herewith).

As he describes below, he had severe trouble disentangling what’s going
on during KMM’s startup and thus cannot find the cause of this behaviour.

But perhaps you guys are able to help him finding a way how to diagnose
what’s happening during KMM’s startup phase?!

Greets,
Marko

Begin forwarded message: