[Kmymoney-devel] OSX/CI system: KF5-kmymoney build broken on branch frameworks

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Wed Jul 23 18:33:15 UTC 2014

Hi Cristian,

On 23 Jul 2014, at 08:51 , Cristian Oneț <onet.cristian at gmail.com> wrote:
> The application exits because of a failed assertion [1] so this is
> intended.
ok, true. I could have seen it if I had checked on the relevant line of code, yes.

> Let me know if KMyMoney works on Mac if the session bus is running.
Same thing happens:
---
$ /opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/clang/kf5-qt5/extragear/office/kmymoney/inst/Applications/KF5/kmymoney.app/Contents/MacOS/kmymoney
Could not find drkonqi at /opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/clang/kf5-qt5/frameworks/kcrash/inst/lib/libexec/drkonqi
kmymoney: set session bus address to "unix:path=/tmp/launch-F2kEmm/unix_domain_listener"
Session bus not found
To circumvent this problem try the following command (with Linux and bash)
export $(dbus-launch)
Abort trap: 6
---

But well, I think this all might really be due to the fact that my QStandardPaths aren’t yet set correctly.

No problem.

:)

Thanks so far!
Greets,