[Kmymoney-devel] "Investment View" Post - Anonymised file wrt Investment acc't that won't Close.

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 17:18:27 UTC 2014

On 23/07/14 13:14, Steffie wrote:
> Hi Cristian & Hei Ku
>
> Attached pls find the file in question. I assume any further discussion
> necessary will occur back in the forum? BTW, i'm very grateful for your
> assistance!!
>
> Best wishes,
> Steffie.

Hi Steffie

I see a few investment accounts with zero balance.  Is there a
particular one you have difficulty with?  If so, what is its account
name in the anon file?  If it has more than one stock account, which one?

Usually, if you need to close an investment, it is necessary to delete
all its prices.